Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2 Examples

Examples

  1. When I was taking Spanish, my junior year of high school, my teacher showed me Finding Nemo in Spanish.  At first I was thinking to myself I can not understand a thing they are saying, but then I started to notice I knew some words they were saying. The more and more I payed attention, I realized that I could understand what they were saying I just had to focus.  This was a great an interesting way for me to hear Spanish being spoke in "real life".
  2. Every time that I teacher shows me something on a film, I always remember it.  No matter how boring or useless the information is, for some reason it always stays in my head, at least for the test anyways. I never know how much I am going to have to study the information if the teacher presents it in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment